$1000 Scholarship, Due August 1st
Stock Market Basics is offering their annual $1000 scholarship to new and returning college students.
Submissions will be accepted starting in January of each year with a winner selected by September.
How to Apply for the Stock Market Basics Scholarship
Applicants must submit a 500+ word essay about one of the following topics: what you have learned about investing, why investing is important, or the most important thing to remember when investing.
- Essays must be your own work and not submitted to any other website.
- Applicants must be either currently enrolled in or actively applying to an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Students at both community colleges and four-year institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Essays must be received by August 1st, 2017
- Applications should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include name, address and phone number. Please include “scholarship” in the email subject line.
- Applications must state the school the student is attending or planning on attending.
Essays will be posted on the blog through July and August to highlight the most important concepts and importance of investing. The scholarship winner will be selected on September 15th by the article receiving the most social media “buzz” the winning essay generates, as determined by social shares.